Monday, January 2, 2017

Back at it

Thanks to the help of a very talented local man, who does amazing work, my dream of bringing my fathers classic Chevy, back to life, is going to come true.  After I posted a request on Facebook, looking for a reliable mechanic, I received great feedback and a persons name.  It turns out that this person knows a friend of mine.  I after some research and a meeting, I knew he was the right person for the job.  On December 28th, I had the 55 towed to his garage and work has already begun.  I am SO excited that 2017 could be the year the 55 runs again!

Here are some pictures of the work done so far..... the blown engine was removed and the clutch and bell housing was removed. Front suspension has been disassembled to install ball joints, tie rods, drag link, pitman and idler arm.

































No comments:

Post a Comment